Full name of legal entity: Emily-London Ltd
Name of data privacy manager: Emily Baxendale
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Emily-London, 195 Replingham Road, Wimbledon, London SW18 5LY
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– To register you as a new customer.
– To process, manage and deliver your order.
– To manage our relationship with you.
– To use data analytics to improve our website, products and services.
– Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our online shop, new products, promotions and other events that we believe may be of interest to you.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
When you purchase something from Emily-London, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us as detailed below in Section 2.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Personal information, or personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
– Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
– Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
– Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
– Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This IP address allows us to know which country you are contacting us from and is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
– Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
– Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by unsubscribing from any mailing list, or alternatively by contacting us at email@example.com or writing to us at: Emily-London, 195 Replingham Road, Wimbledon, London SW18 5LY.
Our webshop is built on the WordPress platform and uses the WooCommerce plugin. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored within WooCommerce’s data storage, databases and the general WooCommerce application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
We do not store any payment card details on our server. All our credit and debit card payments are processed by Stripe Inc. and Paypal, third-party card payment providers, on their secure payments server and is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa and MasterCard.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We may use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of Emily-London except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact our Data Compliance firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address below:
Emily-London Ltd, 195 Replingham Road, Wimbledon, London SW18 5LY, United Kingdom